Blood Circulatory Massager Machine:
- BCM is the most effective exercise device for restoring circulation of lymph and blood. There is an old Chinese saying Good circulation and breathing keeps a body healthy Exercising is one way to maintain sound health. In order to promote the proper way to a healthy body, we proudly introduce the health equipment Blood Circulatory Massager Machine (BCM).
- It is based on the findings of years of research centered around
- Acupressure (Reflexology)
- Body's Blood Circulation - Vibrations Massage
- Reflexology is a form of acupressure, which is applied on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. All parts of our body are symmetrically represented in the palms and soles.
- These reflex areas become correspondingly sensitive with a disorder in the part of the body to which they are related
Blood Circulation Vibrations:
- BCM promotes blood circulation to remove obstruction in the channels; ample supply of blood to the body parts ensures their evident functioning.
- Clockwise circumrotation makes a rapid blood circulation within the body, increasing blood supply for heart and brain, accelerating secretions and discharges, making body healthy and clean. Massage. It has a remarkable massage effect, which relaxes the muscle and increases flexibility
- Drink a glass of water before using this machine.
- Keep machine stable and horizontal.
- Sit on a raised object & gently place your feet on the contact plate. Apply pressure on the knees to press all the reflex points.
- Temporarily switch off the power. Wait for the user to stand firm (with support) first by bending the knees slightly & after some time when the user is comfortable he/she can stand straight.
- BCM can be used in various other postures depending upon the requirement.
- Over weight Constipation Pain
- Respiratory Disorders Arthritis Low Backache
- Sciatica Stiff joints and muscles Beauty-skin problems
- Insomnia Regulating sugar levels Hypothyroidism
- Frozen shoulder Fatigue Numbness & Many more Not to be used in case of
- Menstruation Menorrhagia (Excessive bleeding) in women
- Bleeding piles Varicose veins
- Kidney failure on Dialysis Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Tuberculosis (T.B) Patients using pace-maker of metallic implants in bones
- Pregnancy Malignant tumor
- Infectious Diseases
- Use with caution in case of:
- Swelling in the ankle/feet
- Very old debilitating person
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Ulcers, bed sores in feet or back
- After continuously using the machine for 30 minutes, at least a ten minutes rest will prolong the machines life span.
- After usage, please turn the power off and cover up the machine to prevent dust.
- It is advisable to keep the machine away from water strictly. When using the machine, keep the surroundings clean and dust free to prevent various substances being sucked into the machine and damage the rotation.
- The place for using the machine has to be leveled. A suitable distance has to be kept for the ventilating holes at the bottom of the machine and the floor.
- This will prevent overheating the motor and getting it burnt. It machine is to be used on a carpet, then use a hard board under the machine to prevent the carpet from blocking the vents.
- Smoking and food chewing are prohibited while using the machine.